French drains are an effective method in preventing and alleviating crawlspace and basement flooding. PURCOR offers French drain systems to address your specific drainage needs. We have the experience and expertise necessary to install French drain systems efficiently in as little as 48 hours.
In addition to manufacturer’s warranties, we offer limited warranties on all our installation services. For additional information, contact us to schedule your free, no obligation consultation.
What is a French drain?
Essentially, a French drain is a pipe that PURCOR’s crawlspace specialists install underground to collect rainwater. There are several types of French drain systems, all designed to redirect surface and groundwater from draining into an unwanted area.
Generally, a French drain is a trench with a perforated pipe covered in rocks. We can develop and install a French drain system that will work for your property to ensure flooding stops. Common types of French drains we install are:
- Exterior drain system: installed outside the perimeter of your home to redirect rainwater away.
- Baseboard drain system: installed above the flooring to avoid evasive installation techniques.
- Grated drain system: alleviates flooding issues that affect doorways and garage doors.
- Thin floor drain system: installed at the front of the foundation footings.
- Below floor drain system: installed on top of the foundation footing and laid in rocks.
- Customized drain system: if most drainage systems won’t work for your home, we can work with you to create a functioning drainage system.
Why should I use a French drain system?
If you have concerns about ground and surface water seeping into your home’s foundation, a French drain system is right for you. A French drain is ideal for removing excess water from areas of low elevation, or spots around your home that are perpetually wet.
Additionally, unlike typical surface drainage systems, a French drain uses its entire length to collect excessive water and guide it toward the point of discharge.
Call PURCOR For Your French Drain Needs
Basement flooding is the last thing you want to worry about. At PURCOR, we have the experience to install French drains that will work for you and your home. We also offer a wide range of other crawlspace services to provide peace of mind for the out-of-sight areas of your home. Don’t worry about any property flooding; contact us today to request a free estimate or to schedule a service appointment.
OTHER purcor SERVICES
- Field Mice Control
- Gopher Control
- Ground Squirrel Control
- Bird Removal Services
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Pest Control
- Spider Control
- Bat Control and Removal
- Cricket Control
- Snake Removal
- Bee Control
- Crawl Space Restoration and Clean-Up
- Vapor Barrier Installation, Repair, and Replacement
- Fly Control
- Flea Control
- Tick Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Wasp Control
- Exclusion Services
- Mosquito Control
- Scorpion Control
- Termite Control
- Occasional Invaders
- Cockroach Control
- Weed Abatement & Lawn Care
- Wildlife Control & Removal
- Crawlspace Services
- Commercial Pest Control
- Residential Pest Control