VAPOR BARRIER INSTALLATION, REPAIR, AND REPLACEMENT
"*" indicates required fields
"*" indicates required fields
Most of your home’s air quality comes from your crawlspace, so shouldn’t you make sure your crawlspace is in the best condition and free of mold, mildew, and rot? At PURCOR, we understand how important it is to have a well-maintained, which is why we offer vapor barrier services in addition to our sump pump installation services.
Moisture doesn’t just encourage mold and mildew to grow, but it also attracts rodents and wildlife looking for dark damp environments to call home. With just one call, you can maintain the integrity of your crawlspace and prevent pests from making a home in your crawlspace at the same time!
What is a vapor barrier?
A vapor barrier is a thin plastic sheet (6 millimeters thick) that resists moisture diffusion throughout the walls, floors, ceiling, or roof of your home. Vapor barriers are typically installed in your home’s crawlspace and help to prevent moisture that can damage the wooden structure of your home or business, while also preventing mold, mildew, rot, and decay from occurring in your crawlspace.
PURCOR uses black visqueen poly sheeting because it’s the best-quality barrier in the industry. You can have peace of mind knowing our products and services are designed to last.
Benefits of Having a Vapor Barrier Installed in Your Crawlspace
Whether you’re tired of using band-aid remedies to reduce moisture in your crawlspace or your current vapor barrier is nearing the end of its lifespan, there are plenty of benefits to installing, repairing, or replacing your vapor barrier:
- A sound vapor barrier with adequate ventilation is imperative to the integrity of your crawlspace.
- Vapor barriers prevent all possible moisture issues from negatively affecting your property.
- Improves air quality by preventing mold and mildew in the space, which is where much of your home’s interior air quality comes from.
- Helps protect plumbing and provides additional insulation during the winter months.
- The presence of a vapor barrier helps to regulate the temperature of your property resulting in energy savings.
Allow PURCOR to Install or Replace Your Vapor Barrier
The air quality in your home is only as good as the condition of your crawlspace, so creating a healthy crawlspace environment is more important than you might think. With a high-quality visqueen vapor barrier from PURCOR, you can maintain the integrity of your crawlspace and your home for many years to come. Give us a call or contact us online to schedule your vapor barrier appointment today!
OTHER PURCOR SERVICES
- Field Mice Control
- Gopher Control
- Ground Squirrel Control
- French Drains
- Bird Removal Services
- Homeowners Association (HOA) Pest Control
- Spider Control
- Bat Control and Removal
- Cricket Control
- Snake Removal
- Bee Control
- Crawl Space Restoration and Clean-Up
- Fly Control
- Flea Control
- Tick Control
- Bed Bug Control
- Wasp Control
- Exclusion Services
- Mosquito Control
- Scorpion Control
- Termite Control
- Occasional Invaders
- Cockroach Control
- Weed Abatement & Lawn Care
- Wildlife Control & Removal
- Crawlspace Services
- Commercial Pest Control
- Residential Pest Control