Treatments for this pest are included in these services in Oregon:
What may appear to be furry friends can quickly become domestic enemies when they intrude upon your Northwest home or business. From making a mess to posing health concerns to causing actual damage to properties, certain types of critters make it difficult to coexist. When wildlife stray from their natural habitats and into your space, it’s important to act quickly.
Types of Nuisance Wildlife in Oregon
Not sure what’s digging up your garden, scratching around your attic, or chewing through your wires? The following are common types of nuisance wildlife in the Northwest:
Nuisance Wildlife Prevention Tips
However, there are also some simple ways to make your property less inviting to nuisance wildlife:
- Remove food sources from outside (unsecured trash, pet food, fallen bird seeds, etc.).
- Remove sources of shelter (brush piles, firewood piles, debris, etc.).
- Close off or repair potential points of entry (cracks, chimney caps, foundation vents, holes for pipes and cables, etc.).
- Trim overhanging tree branches or adjacent landscaping allowing wildlife on your roof.
- Install door sweeps and weather stripping.
- Install fencing, wiring, or netting around garden crops.
- Ensure attics, basements, and crawlspaces are dry and well-ventilated.
Wildlife Control and Exclusion in Portland, OR
Need help dealing with nuisance wildlife ASAP? The service specialists at PURCOR offer wildlife control services throughout Oregon so you can stop worrying about a wildlife invasion and keep your family protected. Contact us to get a quote today!