Treatments for this pest are included in these services in Oregon:
What may appear to be furry friends can quickly become domestic enemies when they intrude upon your Northwest home or business. From making a mess to posing health concerns to causing actual damage to properties, certain types of critters make it difficult to coexist. When wildlife stray from their natural habitats and into your space, it’s important to act quickly.
Not sure what’s digging up your garden, scratching around your attic, or chewing through your wires? The following are common types of nuisance wildlife in the Northwest:
Regular wildlife control services—as well as crawlspace cleanup and weed control for your lawn—are the best ways to establish an efficient, effective plan for preventing unwanted wildlife.
However, there are also some simple ways to make your property less inviting to nuisance wildlife:
• Remove food sources from outside (unsecured trash, pet food, fallen bird seeds, etc.).
• Remove sources of shelter (brush piles, firewood piles, debris, etc.).
• Close off or repair potential points of entry (cracks, chimney caps, foundation vents, holes for pipes and cables, etc.).
• Trim overhanging tree branches or adjacent landscaping allowing wildlife on your roof.
• Install door sweeps and weather stripping.
• Install fencing, wiring, or netting around garden crops.
• Ensure attics, basements, and crawlspaces are dry and well-ventilated.